It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: The Tulsa Wanenmacher's Gun Show, April 2017
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:13 pm 
Surplus Ammunition's Master
Surplus Ammunition's Master

Sunday morning came and I was in line by 7:45, in though the door at 10 minutes after 8am, over cast and cool morning to hit the Tulsa Wanenmacher's Gun Show. Just parked 100 yards from the building entrance, on the lower level.

The first thing I saw was a nice cannon for sale. The wife would not be happy if I bought one or two home for the front yard. I came across a few tables without someone to answer a question! but I did see a real Bear claw for sell, a pair of Ma Duce mounts walking out the door, M72 LAW, MG42, M1 Carbine paratrooper models (I saw no less than eight of them), M1 Garand model D, MRE's etc. etc...

Ammunition, 7.62x51mm;

American Eagle Match at 1.10 a round.
Hirtenberger '77 asking 0.60¢ a round.
Lake City 200 rounds linked asking 0.90¢ a round.
Lake City LR asking 1.25 a round.

Once again the military surplus ammunition this year was as rare hen's teeth throughout the GS for 7.62x51mm.

M14 parts;

I came across two dealers selling M14/M1A parts top level row 20 close to the center, only one carried all the smaller parts springs and bolt parts and one had four trigger groups and op rods and bolts plus gas systems parts.
* M14 stocks, with metal or w/o, 40$ each .

M14/M1A Rifles;

LRB NM asking 2,900$.
Springfield NM asking 1,275$.
Springfield std. asking 1,395$.
Springfield NM w/ss barrel asking 1,600$.
Springfield std. asking 2,000$.
Springfield NM w/scope asking 2,600$.
Springfield NM asking 2,650$.
Springfield special w/scope, stock, asking 2,650$.
Springfield NM asking 2,850$.
Springfield NM asking 2,995$.
Custom stock and rail w/bi-pod asking 3,899$.

Two different dealers were selling MRE's for $50 a case, all the dealers have several cases on hand. 10$ cheaper than in November Gun Show...

The good looking M72 LAW on a table wasn't very bashful about the price Sunday morning, asking 300$. Had the correct sling, end caps and pins in place.

A few Garand's gain with a pair of D's coming out for the New Year. M1 Carbines, start at $675 an going up from there to one dealer selling . I saw more M1 Carbine paratrooper models they in past years. I saw two nice looking MG 42's.

And for 26th LGS I saw beautiful M\96 Swedish Mauser's. dated 1906, asking only 600$ with all matching s/n even the Stock the dealer said!

Next big Gun Show is scheduled for November 11th & 12th 2017.

"Participating in a gun buy back program because you think that criminals have too many guns, it's like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.